Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 1

Episode 1
My phone rang and when I noticed it was Sipho I picked it up so fast. He told me he just found that his wife of 7 years has been sleeping with her colleague for the past three months OMG!! What worries him more was she was pregnant and he wasn't sure if he's the father. I listened attentively as Sipho told me his problems. At some stage I thought he was gonna cry. I have known Sipho for quite some time. He was 10 years older than me but we became very good friends when I moved to Pretoria 2 years ago. We come from the same hood in Ga-Kgapane, Tzaneen in Limpopo. He was friends with my uncle when I was still a kid. He used to give me money and buy me presents because 'I was a cute and clever kid'. Whenever he was home he would pick me up at school...and my friends would be so jealous. My uncle always warned me that when my boobs grow he will never allow him 10 metres near me, Little he knew was I had a 'baby crush' on him. It happens to most girls as part of growing. My classmate had a crush on my dad and it pissed me.
To be honest, I never heard Sipho so sad and down. He told me how he was there when his wife lost her job. He made sure she had everything most women can only dream of. To make matters worse, she didn't even deny it when he confronted her. I only met her twice or three times. She's one of those yellow bone Xhosas from East London. Sipho asked if he can come to Sunnyside to clear his head. Oh, I forgot to tell you. I stay in Sunnyside at a flat called Flamarion, Joubert Street. It's not far from the popular pub, House 22. I'm a nursing student doing my 2nd year. You should see me in uniform...I look so sexy, a sexy yellow bone from Limpopo. Whoever told you Limpopo doesn't have yellow bones lied to you! Unless if he was talking about girls from Malamulele lol.
I told Sipho I was about to study but he could come. It took him less than 30 minutes he stays in Centurion. My roommate was at home in North West, so it was just me, myself and i in the flat. I asked Sipho if I can offer him a drink and he asked if I have whiskey. I laughed cause the last time I checked he didn't drink. I told him I only have Four Cousins Sweet Rose in my fridge and he said I can pour him a glass. Most black girls from Limpopo love Four Cousins. Maybe it's because it's cheap. I poured myself a glass too. He started telling me about his marital problems and how he never cheated on his wife. The more glasses he drank the more emotional he got. He was standing next to the window and when he turned to look at me I saw tears flowing on his face like Victoria Falls. I stood up from my bed and gave him 1 of those warm hugs It lasted for about 2 minutes and the next thing I felt something moving on my thigh. Shit!!...did I just turn Sipho on? I was a bit embarrassed, I looked at him and he kissed me on the forehead, I wanted to push him but something happened between my legs. I must confess, it takes only 2 glasses of wine to make me tipsy and horny. Sipho kissed me and I kissed back. He didn't waste time, he took off my t-shirt and pushed me to the bed. I wanted to say no but the wetness down there stole my words. I mean Sipho is married and he's like an uncle to me. What the fuck was I doing? As I was digesting what was going on, he took off my little skirt and quickly took off his clothes minus socks. Whooooooo....ja it's true what they say about men from Limpopo lol bundu if u ask me! His dick was twice my nerd bf's. I got wetter & wetter, I asked him if he has condoms and he said he doesn't carry them because he doesn't cheat. Nxa...wtf was he about to do with me?
As he was about to get on top of me to do what Limpopo men do best, I heard a key turn at the door.
Shit....WTF

Comments

Post a Comment

Have your say

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 5

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 2